Who we are
- This website www.woundedleaders.co.uk was launched in 2014 by Nick Duffell.
- We trade as Lone Arrow Press Ltd., registered in the UK with Companies House as Company Number 08972303.
- It sets out how we use and protect any information that you provide by using this website.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information you provide when using this website will only ever be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We only store unsolicited data from those who contact us in order to respond to their queries.
- We limit the collection of data for specific purposes and ensure that we have legitimate and lawful grounds for processing that data.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to ensure that the data we hold is accurate and up to date.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather and use personal information.
How we protect your data
- We are committed to ensuring that all personal information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- This includes securing the website with SSL, using a security plugin to enhance security on the website and creating an internal policy document detailing our data handling procedures.
Contact forms, blog posts and newsletters
- When someone contacts us via the website contact form they will normally receive a manually generated reply within a reasonable period from our webmail address ‘woundedleaders AT btinternet.com’.
- We do not send out newsletters.
- If you contact us, or leave a comment on a blog post, the comment and its metadata are retained automatically and indefinitely until erased.
- However, if you have submitted your contact details via the contact form or the blog comment facility, you can at any time request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, and we will endeavour to comply immediately.
- This excludes any data we may be obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
- Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Additional technical information
- When visitors leave comments on the site our WordPress software collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.